Click a ministry title to get more information.
The children’s ministry exists to help those in our care know God and grow to become like His Son, Jesus Christ.
To accomplish our purpose we seek…
- To fill children’s minds with the Word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God has commanded.
- To establish in children habits of godly living as a daily lifestyle.
Goal: To help teach the children how to apply the Word to their daily lives. Proverbs 2:1-5
Our Philosophy: Children are treasured at New Vision Faith Ministries
What is Discipleship Training?
At New Vision Faith Ministries we are convinced that one of the central purposes of the church is to train its members to minister effectively to one another, to their communities, and ultimately to the world. Thus, Discipleship Training at New Vision Church can be defined as "Equipping the saints for the work of the ministry."
The biblical basis for this training can be found in Ephesians 4:11-13:
It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
DESIRE TO BE TRAINED.
COMMIT TO TRAINING
UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE GOING.
To Grow In Relationship With Jesus Christ; Encouraging Each Other To Be Servant Leaders In Our Families, Church and Communities.
- To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions
- To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.
Meets Wednesday from 7:00pm – 8:30pm
One-8ighty Youth Ministry exists to help young people be like Jesus and do Jesus stuff!!!
The best place to be on Wednesday night!!!
Youth Group Values:
- Love God and love other people (Matthew 22:37-40)
- Have a deeper relationship with God through reading scripture and daily prayer (Psalm 119:11)
- Build/Strengthen your faith (Hebrews 11:1-40)
- Stay connected to Christ (Colossians 2:6-7)
- A place where young people can know others and be known in small groups
A force of change in our community
FMI: 252-531-9149 or 252-714-6585
And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction." - 1st Corinthians 7-32:35
The vision of the Singles' Ministry at New Vision Faith Ministries is to continue to live a life of purity until God unites us as one with a mate that he ordains for our lives.
It is our mission to glorify God in all we do; to create and maintain a loving community of individuals in an effort to develop spiritual growth through prayer, worship, fellowship bible study, social events, and evangelism.
Our purpose is to divert the desires of the flesh and help others that may struggle with the same issue.
It is our goal to encourage, uplift, and provide guidance that we as Christians should be led by the spirit and not by the flesh; to overcome one of the greatest challenges - temptation.
The Transportation Ministry’s purpose is to provide transportation for Members and non-Members that would like to attend services held at New Vision Faith Ministries.
- Every effort is made to transport persons to church between 9:15am--- – 9:30a.m.
- Persons must live within 15 miles of the church
- Children under 6 years must ride with parent or guardian.
- The Transportation Ministry will maintain information of passengers that need weekly transportation
- Please call the Transportation Ministry between 9:00a.m. - 9:00p.m. The Saturday prior to the Worship Experience to confirm transportation is needed.
- For children under 6 years of age, parents/guardians are responsible for child restraints seats
- Due to time constrains and the scheduled pick-up of other passengers, passengers must be prepared to board the van immediately upon its arrival.
- For return trips home, vans are boarded at the same location from which passengers were discharged. The departure time shall be no later than 15 minutes after the end of service.
Seek Him Continually
Serve Him Faithfully
Share Him boldly
Bringing women together in Christ for encouragement, service and spiritual growth.
A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love on another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one for another. ~John 13:34-35
"Women Reaching Women"
Our purpose is to bring women of all ages together for fellowship and growth and to reach out to our friends and family with the message of God's love as demonstrated through Jesus' life, death and resurrection.
Our Mission is twofold:
To build intentional relationships by:
- Widening our circle of friendships among women within the church family
- Spending purposeful time with women outside the family of God
- Serving God by using our giftedness for the benefits of others.
To strengthen women by:
- Spending time in the word of God
- Entering the word of God in our conversations when we are together
- Prioritizing time for worship and prayer
- Encouraging women to participate in a small group family